Sunday, 14 June 2009

a long time away. And a Naughty.

Yes I know it has been a long time and I have so much to blog about but being a cat of limited attention span, I will leave much of that for another day.
I will tell you all about my health issues in another post. The 28 trips to the vet, the way they shaved my tummy and put a fan in my cage. The tablets that they made me eat, the diet food and NO TREATS and the coronavirus that has turned my staff into a stressed mess because she loves me. There is also the matters of Molly's fatness and Denny's leg and paw. So much to tell. I have made a new friend who comes to my house and feeds us when Staff is not in.
I feel perfectly fine and am fed up of being weighed, poked, prodded and examined (although I don't mind being examined that much because I am beautiful) so decided today that enough was enough and I would show Staff that I am well and a happy cat (although would be happier if I was allowed treats).
So I decided to act like a cat. Those of you that know me know that, in reality, I am not completely a cat. I am PandaCat. This is because I came to Staff when I was very very little and because she is not a cat I didn't learn how to be one. Staff is not a Panda either but I am part one of those due to my colouring. Anyway I digress. I have never seen the attraction in catching and killing things like mices and birdybirdys - I don't understand why Molly and Denny make the effort when food is put into our bowls on a regular basis - and even more regularly when I shout. But this morning (at 4.15am according to my Staff) I could not resist. Molly had caught a bird and she was playing with it in the living room. Den raced downstairs from his perch on Staff's head when he heard it and left deep scratches on her face. I had been out examining my surroundings and sauntered in and decided to KILL! So I caught it and took it to mad next door man's garden. I quite like mad next door man because he calls me "Cat" and likes to play racing with me. We both race to his open door and the game is that I have to get in his house and make pawprints before he can shut the door. I killed the bird in his garden and rolled on my back and threw it in the air. I was going to leave it there to bring in later to play with in the house as a present for Staff but greedy Staff decided she wanted it NOW. So she put her protective gear on and scrambled over the gate a few times and came back in the garden with my bird. It was not easy for her because mad next door man has lots of locks on his gate to stop burglary people getting in. He also has sensors in his garden. I like to play with the sensors. these make a noise happen in the house and that is fun in the night. hee hee.
I got in the bag and tried to get the bird out to play but at that point the chicken came out of the fridge and, because I can only think about one thing at a time, I forgot about the bird.
I have had to sleep ALL day to recover but I have decided that I don't have to be a PandaCat all the time-sometimes I am allowed to be a cat.
As I said, I will blog about my other news and my paranoid hyperchondriac staff at a later date.
The only other thing I want to tell you all now is a sad story. You might see from one of my more recent blog entries that my friend from London Biggles died. Well that is very sad. He was a lovely friend to me even though I didn't meet him as he taught me many things on his blog and was very wise. What makes it very very sad for his Dad is that a couple of weeks ago his sister Runty Tosca also died. She was not very well so had to go to sleep forever. And then a few days later another cat who had adopted their house got run over by a car and died as well. This only leaves one cat Gwennie left. I have not talked to Gwennie as Biggles didn't like her but I hope that she is ok.
Staff has told me about a place called the Rainbow Bridge where cats are supposed to go when they are not here anymore. She learned about it from some people she talks to on the internet who she says are wonderful and supported her when I was an ill PandaCat. I didn't realise that people also used the internet-thought it was just for PandaCats like me, gay cats like my Paddy and topcats (of the South) like Biggles was. She says that they will all be happy at the Bridge and will be playing hard there. I hope that is true. While the Rainbow Bridge sounds like a nice peaceful place I don't want to go there for a long time yet though thank you very much!
Anyway, it is nice to be back.
Love Oscy x

5 comments:

Lemonpillows said...

Welcome back panda cat :)

circus monkey said...

And I thought I had an identity problem!

知道 said...

cool blog,期待更新.........................

皮東 said...

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................

tree said...

很棒的分享~留言支持! ........................................